Thursday, June 23, 2011

Favorite Anime Guys (not in any specific order)

1. Alois Trancy
From: The Black Butler or Kuroshitsuji II
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes
Age: 14


He is the oddest, most complex creature in the world. That's why I love him! He always makes me laugh and his fears and past makes find him that much more interesting. I stopped watching the anime when I found out what happens to him. I might start up again though.

2. Deidara 


From: The Akatsuki from NARUTO
Appearance: Blonde hiar and blue eyes
Age: 19

As the youngest member, originally, of the Akatsuki, I admire his love of art and difficult personality. I absolutely love him! He's hot, funny, hot and I relate to him personality wise, he's also for some really, really odd reason really hot <3. Call it an obsession or whatever. Just kidding.

3. Tamaki Suoh
From: Ouran Highschool Host Club
Appearance: Blonde hair and purple eyes
Age: 17

Tamaki, even though rich, is a sweet, naive guy who's wicked smart and a great time. All he wants to do is help out and have a good time...usually. Even though he appears as a fun loving carefree guy he has lots of stress and a dark history hidden behind him. I love, love, love him.
"Cake, cake, cake."



 
4. Oz Bezarius

From: Pandora Hearts
Appearance: Blonde hair and green eyes
Age: 15

At first I was like, wtf, but this guy is great. He's optimistic, usually kind, friendly and really, really fun to watch. From everything that he goes through to all his thoughts before and after, makes my heart wrench. I'm pretty sure I cried during this, but I don't remember. Anyways, his relationships and personality makes he love his character all that much more.

5. Fai Flourite
Fai D. Flourite
From: Tsubusa Chronicles
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes
Age: really old, looks around 19-21

He is the f****ing bomb! He is ideal in probably every way imaginable. It sucks that he's secretly Kurogane's b****. Haha. Well he's hot, to start off with and (SPOILER) when he turns into a vampire, it just makes him that much better! Anyways, he keeps his feelings inside and doesn't talk much about his past but when you do find out, you're mouth will drop open and you'll be like f****.

6. Aidou Hanabusa
Hanabusa Aidou
From: Vampire Knight
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes
Age: 16 or 17

He's the guy that's all happy and lovey one minute and then you blink an eyes and he's royal pissed off (like meeeeee). He showy, hot and smart and knows it. Arrogant you may call him, but he usually knows when to keep his mouth shut.......OMG totally just kidding. He never knows when not to talk and gets punished repetitively. That's why you've got to love this sexy vampire <3.

7. Wolfram Von Bielefeld
Wolfram von Bielefeld
From: Kyou Kara Maou!
Appearance: Blonde hair and green eyes
Age: 82 (looks around 15 or so)

He's arrogant, but so hot. His feminine look makes him even hotter and a more interesting character. He has to be one of my top favorites, and Kyou Kara Maou should definitely revolve around him more because he's Wolfram. He's hot headed and his boat sickness makes him so much more vital that I always find myself smiling at him. He'll never do anything halfheartedly, including loving or fighting. He's very independent and keeps emotions hidden. I <3 him!

8. Heiwajima Shizou
Shizuo Heiwajima
From: Durarara!!!
Appearance: Blonde hair and yellowish/brownish eyes
Age: 24

He is hot, to begin with. He is quiet until you get him mad, then he's hotheaded. He is amazingly strong and his history is a sort of bittersweet that makes you love him that much more. You wouldn't want him as an enemy, but you would absolutely be honored to have him as an ally. His fights with Izaya always amaze me and they definitely are a pair. It's fine though, haha. And remember...Shizou 'hates violence.'

Wow....they were all blonde....didn't realize that until I looked back. Oh well, now that you know
that I obviously like blondes....let's continue.

9.Tachibana Shito
Shito Tachibana
From: Zombie Loan
Appearance: Black hair and wine colored eyes
Age: looks about 16, but we all know he's way older then that (ha)

He's  the whole package. Dark with a sensitive side, good looking, and polite. He's interesting as well as someone people are oddly drawn to. His past and secrets are interesting as well. He always made me laugh even if it was just an expression or phrase. You'll enjoy him one way or another.

10. Orihara Izaya
Izaya Orihara
From: Durarara!!!
Appearance: Black hair and red eyes
Age: 23 (21 forever)

He's sly, silvertounged,, smug and really hot. Just the way he walks and talks makes him so interesting. His speed is fun and so are the times he pisses Shizou off and leads him on a chase through the city, almost regularly. The two are secretly together, haha. He is usually chilled, absolutely just kidding. If you ever speak too loudly on a cell phone....your poor device is done for. Haha. He really enjoys humans, even though he claims to hate Shizou.

11. Yoite
Yoite
From: Nabari No Ou
Appearance: Black hair and blue eyes
Age: 16

He....is...frick'n.....amazing.
He makes me so depressed sometimes, but I always find myself watching him with a smile on my face. I didn't get to finish watching the whole show, but his power makes me sad :( aha. but anyways, he's just so heartwarming and lovely.

12. Sohma Shigure
Shigure Sohma
From: Fruit's Basket
Appearance: Black hair and grey eyes
Age: 27

He is laid back, somewhat perverted but also really hot. He's a writer and a jokster, but has a lot of feelings that he keeps wallowed up inside. He is surprisingly mature though and thoughtful, but he's like a little kid, he probably acts like that to pretend that he isn't what he is. Again, he is awesome.

13. Rokujo Miharu
Miharu Rokujo
From: Nabari No Ou
Appearance: Black hair and green eyes
Age: 14

He is absolutely hilarious. I relate to him quite well. He's emotionless (like me) he can persuade people quite well (like me) he pulls the innocent act a lot and it always works (like me) and he uses his 'cuteness' to get what he wants (sorta like me I guess). Anyways, he's a cutie as well as thoughtful. I can't wait to see what happens!!!

Lmao, and they all had black hair! That was unintentional, really!


14. Kiryuu Zero
Zero Kiryuu
From: Vampire Knight
Appearance: Silver hair and purplish eyes
Age: 16 or 17

It's like the Team Edward verse Team Jacob, this poor guy is team Jacob. I'm just letting you know, in the anime...I'm team Zero. Even thought I know that he'll never get the girl. I only watched this anime for Aidou Hanabusa, but all is well. Zero (SPOILER) being a vampire just makes his better! He's super hot and his gun just makes him hotter.

15. Akatsuki Chika
Chika Akatsuki
From: Zombie Loan
Appearance: Silver hair and yellowish eyes
Age: looks about 17 but he's way older (haha)

He's a fun, lively guy who always makes you laugh and cock your head. He has a quick temper and secretly likes his partner Shito. I mean he's his right hand...legit. Lmao. He's lively but a bit arrogant as well. He acts discrete and solemn towards everyone except Shito because that's Shito's part in the whole thing.


16. Kakashi Hatake



Kakashi Hatake
From: Naruto
Appearance: Silver hair and one black eye and one red eye
Age: 26-27

Not only is he a goon, amazingly skilled, young and talented, but he's also secretly hot. He's always, always, always late but he's so fast in battle that it's intriguing. Haha. His past makes you look at him and wonder, but his teachings give you a glimpse of it. He's a hard teacher, and expects a certain thing; teamwork. I <3 himm!

Okay, All these guys are amazing!!!!!
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. They are all pretty good looking,but Zero has got to be my top.
    I'll love him for eternity.

    ReplyDelete